We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again, technology is revolutionizing the event industry. We’d like to take a moment to look back on 2015, and briefly highlight big debuts and updates in event technology that made a big splash.
- Meerkat– Allowing event attendees to share live streams via their smartphones and other mobile devices
- Periscope– Apple’s iPhone App of the Year enables users to share live video and audio from event via their smartphones
- Mirror Me Booth– The newest portable photo option for events features a camera embedded behind a mirror
- com– A cloud-based event management platform that provides registration, social media, and communication features.
- InitLive– Streamline the communication process by coordinating in real time with staff
- Georama– Tour event destination, venues, and entertainment via a private guide’s smartphone or GoPro
- SiteInspector – Catalog, compare, and share site inspection information ranging from capacities and AV options to budgets and food and beverage details
- Eventbase– A mobile platform designed for lead retrieval and creating connections between exhibitors and attendees
This is just a drop in the barrel when it comes to the amount of apps and new technology that launched last year in an effort to revolutionize the event industry. Check out the full list at BizBash!