Planning a corporate retreat is an excellent way to promote team building among coworkers, but that doesn’t have to be your only objective. If your team has been working overtime and you want to reward them, consider planning your next retreat at a fabulous resort.
Forbes Magazine recently outlined some resorts that specialize in corporate group travel. Ranging from luxurious spas in the middle of the desert to outdoor adventures, you really can’t miss with the following destinations:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale, Arizona – This complete experience starts from the moment your team steps off the plane. The Phoenician offers everything from airport pickups to team-building initiatives. Activities within the Valley of the Sun include off-road excursions, a Southwestern salsa and margarita challenge, and the favorite team orienteering.
- Salamander Resort & Spa, Middleburg, Virginia– At the heart of Virginia’s renowned wine county, this 340-acre resort has something for everyone. Seeking adventure? Check out Salamander Resort & Spa’s five zip lines and two suspension skywalks. Need to relax? Then kick back at its 23,000 square foot spa.
- The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado– The Broadmoor is chiefly an outdoorsman’s paradise, but has a little bit of everything. Sprawling across 3,000 acres, guests can engage in fly fishing, bird hunting, and rock climbing. Also, with so much open space, the resort boasts three championship golf courses.
- Gateway Canyons Resort, Gateway, Colorado – Developed with the adrenaline junky in mind, Gateway Canyons Resort offers whitewater rafting, rock climbing and repelling. Meanwhile, if your team is looking for a change of pace, the resort is also home to the Gateway Colorado Automobile Museum.
- The Ranch at Rock Creek, Philipsburg, Montana– Bring coworkers closer together through the help of Mother Nature. The Ranch at Rock Creek is a 6,600-acre ranch filled with meadows, wildflowers, and vibrant foliage. Then in the colder months, the resort transforms into a winter wonderland once the snow starts to fall.
There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to planning a corporate retreat, but luckily we’re here to help. Contact Fourth Wall Events today, and we’ll help put together an unforgettable outing.