Fourth Wall Events was fortunate to partner with the United Nations Global Compact on day two of their 2016 Leader’s Summit and Gala. The objective of the Summit was to reinforce their 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in a TED-Talks Style format.
- Creation of stage backdrops and stage build outs
- Unique branded seating to match their SDG goals
- Directional signage
- Custom seating
- Custom centerpieces and table top design
- All video, audio and lighting production for both events
- On-site event management, including load-in, show crew, and stage management.
- 800 World Business Leaders
- Three Breakout Sessions
- One 450 person Gala Dinner
- Interpreters for 3 Different Languages
- Multiple Locations
- FWE provided a creative solution to put a third breakout session behind the stage to keep all sessions on the same floor.
- FWE built over 150 custom SDG props for four stages including 50 SDG boxes for guest seating.