New York City offers endless opportunities for hosting unforgettable events. From rooftop hotspots in Brooklyn to chic midtown hotels, there is a perfect venue for every event in the Big Apple.
Fourth Wall Event’s Destination Management Service’s team has years of experience learning the ins and outs of New York’s many venues. We help our clients locate the best venue for every occasion. The following venues are just a few of our favorites.
Best New York Hotel Venues
- Mondrian Rooftop– Located in SoHo, the Mondrian features a breathtaking gallery, penthouse, and terrace as well as a trendy bar and restaurant – Isola Trattoria and Crudo Bar – to wow attendees.
- Affinia– Boasting 618 newly-renovated suites and situated in proximity to Penn Station, Affinia can host a 325-guest event through numerous tailored event packages.
- New York Marriot at the Brooklyn Bridge– Situated in Brooklyn Heights, the New York Marriot at the Brooklyn Bridge features an 18,000-square-foot event space and award-winning catering in New York’s trendiest borough.
Best New York Convention Venues
- 583 Park Avenue– Originally constructed in 1923, 583 Park Avenue’s 2,300-person capacity space paired with breathtaking architecture has hosted major corporate events ranging from Warner Bros. to Nike.
- Helen Mills Event Space– Although it’s small for a convention venue, the Helen Mills Event Space more than makes up for it with its state-of-the-art audio-visual systems. Nestled among Chelsea’s many tech startups and galleries, the event space has hosted major brands like NBC, Sephora, IBM, and Yahoo!
Best New York Lounge Venues
- Katra Lounge– Boasting a beautiful Moroccan theme, Katra Lounge offers an incredibly relaxed vibe allowing guests to mingle without too many distractions – perfect for networking.
- Broadway Lounge– Located in Times Square, the Broadway Lounge makes event attendees feel like they’re at the center of the world while offering breathtaking views of the surrounding billboards and businesses.
- The Ainsworth– With a capacity just shy of 500 people, the Ainsworth also has a television to patron issue of approximately 1 to 10 – perfect for a viewing party.
Best New York “Green” Venues
- Bouley Botanical – Eco-friendly designs are all the range for events these days, and Bouley Botanicalembodies this trend. The space houses 400 edible plant species in vertical window gardens, offering healthy snacks as well as a unique environment.
Best New York Productivity Spaces
- Alley NYC– Tailored specifically for startup and tech company culture, the open-space format at Alley NYC allows for speakers, workshops, and even yoga.
- Regus Business Centers– Although Regus Business Centers are located across the city, each one feels one-of-a-kind. Also, every location is completely wired with Internet, IT support, and AV systems.
During the event planning process, it’s important to partner with a company that has a home field advantage. Fourth Wall Events knows New York City’s every nook and cranny and we’d love to be your tour guide.